Tickets are available at the door, on game day, at Skate Safe. Tickets can also be purchased in advance, at a discount, through our website, directly from a skater or at the Skate Safe front desk.
Children 8 and younger do not need a ticket and enter for free with a ticketed adult.
• Beer, wine and hard cider are available for cash purchase with a valid ID.
• There is no ATM on the premises.
• Fans who are 18 and older are invited to sit trackside! Bring your own folding chair to get close to the action.
• Parking is free but be sure to arrive early as the lot does fill up.
• Skate Safe is a handicapped-accessible venue.
Check out the Roller Rebels' tumblr for behind-the-scenes interviews, photos, game recaps, and more!
Sign up for all the latest LIRR news! Games, merch, fundraisers!